science of evilat 181 × 279 in CFIC T.O. – Science & Philosophy Book Club – “The Science of Evil: On Empathy and the Origins of Cruelty” by Simon Baron-Cohen.
- Will You Make a Commitment to Reason and Science Today?
- Unfriending the Future: Motivated Empathy in Science and Political Advocacy
- Canada’s Office of Religious Freedom
- Public Promotion of Religion In Quebec Schools
- Charlie Hebdo and the Question of Blasphemy
- Is God a Figment of our Imagination?
- CFIDiscourse #1: A Christian in Favour of Atheist Billboards
- Secular Humanists Grieve with the LGBTQ Community of Orlando, FLA
- CFI Canada at the Office of Religious Freedom’s EAC
- CFIDiscourse #2: On Pseudo-skepticism and the Vice of Open-Mindedness
- Update on Parliamentary Petition e-382 calling for the elimnation of Canada’s anti-blasphemy law
- Cupping: Premier pseudoscience for the Games of the XXXI Olympiad