What we’re about
Centre for Inquiry Canada is your community for scientific, skeptical, secular, rational and humanistic inquiry.
They’ve got answers? We’ve got questions.
Centre for Inquiry Canada works with members, volunteers, supporters and partners to create a better world. We do this through the application of critical thinking skills; promotion of good science; adoption of secular decision making and through building communities of like minded people. CFIC is a national, volunteer led, charitable organization with local branches across Canada.
We have a variety of meetings and events – lectures, support groups, discussion groups, as well as social activities.
You don’t need to be a member of CFIC to participate in meetups, but if you like the work we are doing, we always welcome new members, donors, and volunteers http://centreforinquiry.ca/author/cfi-toronto
Find us on Meetup
- Add your voice!
- Building Community
- CFIC – Building Community
- Governance of CFIC
- Other Ways to Give to Centre For Inquiry Canada
- CFIC Canada Membership
- Me Too (March 2018 Critical Links)
- International Human Rights Day – 2018
- Canadian Women’s March
- Our Partners and Allies
- Monthly Donations
- List of CFIC Branches
- CFI Magazines
- #metoo and you, too
- 2018 Scammie Awards
- Donate here to help CFI Canada support Secular Human Rights
- Join Us (membership test)
- Critical Thinking
- Why we need CFIC
- CFIC- Ottawa’s Secular Community Network
- Structure of CFIC
- CFIC Monthly Donation via PayPal
- What is secularism?
- Without God
- Scientific Skepticism
- CFIC Strategic Plan
- AGM archives
- #7 Stickers For Harmonious Body Vibrations
- Saskatoon Freethinkers
- # 9 Dog Saliva Used to Treat Aggression
- #1 Scrubbing the House to Beat Lyme Disease