CFIC in the National Capital Region
We’ve got questions!
Founded in 2009, the Ottawa branch of CFI Canada has continued to grow in numbers and scope.
Our events include:
• Lectures by guest speakers
• Pub talks on philosophy, science, secularism, human rights, skepticism and various other topics
• Monthly counter-apologetics discussion group
• Logic and critical thinking workshops
• Monthly Living Without Religion support group
• Monthly discussions – on current events and public affairs
• Social events every few months
• Activities in support of human rights initiatives such as protesting torture of jailed bloggers, and the Ottawa Pride Parade
Everyone is welcome to join the conversation!