CFI Calgary Supports Gay Rights at the 2014 Calgary Pride Parade
CFI Canada has been a long-time supporter of LGBT rights, and participates in Pride Parades across the nation. This is CFI Calgary’s fifth year marching in the Calgary Pride Parade. We march because we believe that Gay Rights are Human Rights and we proudly support this cause. Suppressing a group’s rights based on Faith Based Bigotry is something that we will always stand together with others to oppose.
What is the Centre For Inquiry – Calgary?
CFI Calgary started in 2007 and is a vibrant and growing community of Skeptics, Freethinkers, Atheists, Agnostics and Humanists. We interact with around 800 members who follow our Facebook Page and/or Facebook Group. Another 700 members are part of the “CFI Calgary Atheists & Secular Humanists” group on Meetup.com. We also partner with, and support campus groups such as The University of Calgary Freethinkers and the Mount Royal University Humanists club. (more…)
- 2016 Calgary Pride Parade
- What’s happening in Calgary?
- LWR – Calgary
- CFI Calgary Statement Re: Calgary Doctor Refuses to Prescribe Birth Control
- Calgary Annual Pathway & River Cleanup
- A Talk by Gary Bauslaugh – Assisted Death in Canada – What Went Wrong
- CFI Calgary – Faith on the Plate 2.0 – Dr. Camille D. Ryan
- Dr. Richard Carrier – The Scientist in the Early Roman Empire
- Unfriending the Future: Motivated Empathy in Science and Political Advocacy by Michael Kruse
- CFI Calgary Pride Banner
- Calgary Pride 2014
- Gay Rights are Human Rights
- CFI Calgary 1000
- CFI Calgary River cleanup 2015
- cfi logo Calgary square
- Calgary Billboard
- Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 12.14.43 AM
- Skeptics in The Pub
- silence of the labs