CFI Canada 2014: Moving Forward
CFI Canada works to combat the harm of superstition, pseudoscience and religion by advancing the values of reason, science and secularism through education, activism and community.
CFI Canada is in the midst of planning for 2014. Our mandate covers secularism, atheism, pseudoscience and skepticism.
What do you think are the most important initiatives we should be working on, on your behalf?
Please add your suggestions in the comments below.
This page provides an opportunity for CFI Canada’s leadership team to gather input from members/Friends of CFI and others who are interested in the direction of CFI Canada. Respectful disagreement and discussion is encouraged, but we ask all participants to keep their comments reasonable and rational, and refrain from personal attacks. If you have specific concerns, please bring them to the attention of the CFI Board of Directors.
This discussion forum is open to everyone, regardless of sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form.
The discussion is moderated as follows:
- A contributor’s first comment is subject to review; subsequent comments will be passed as long as the guidelines are followed.
- Comments may be automatically designated as spam if they contain 2 or more URLs, and will need to be manually approved by the moderator.
- Comments may be blocked or removed at the discretion of the moderator.
If you have questions or concerns about moderation, content, or any technical issues, please contact the webmaster.
- CFI Canada 2014: Moving Forward
- Thanks for supporting CFI Canada
- Press Centre
- Secular alternatives for crucial community services
- HUMAN RIGHTS
- New CFIC Logo Designs
- Canada’s Office of Religious Freedom
- Spring is late – deadline extended for the Colouring Contest
- Secular, Humanist and Freethought Links
- Governance Documents
- CFIC Library needs your help!
- Public Promotion of Religion In Quebec Schools
- Secular Community Services
- CFI Canada at the Office of Religious Freedom’s EAC
- CFI US Presents: Women in Secularism III
- February 26 – Avijit Roy Day Honouring Murdered Atheist Writers in Bangladesh
- CFIDiscourse #1: A Christian in Favour of Atheist Billboards
- CFI Manitoba
- International Human Rights
- CFI condemns attacks on religious groups in Egypt
- Press Release – Deny Law School Accreditation to Anti-Gay University
- Canada’s Blasphemous Libel Law
- Iceland Removes Blasphemy Law!
- Carl Sagan Day 2014 at CFI Canada!
- Spoon Bending and Higher Learning
- Canada Deserves Better Than Pope John Paul II Day
- CFIC’s Ethical Perspectives
- Supreme Court Decision
- Canada’s Standing Committee on Health (HESA): Report 13
- Another Pediatric Death by World View
- Become a CFI Canada Student Affiliate
- Will You Make a Commitment to Reason and Science Today?
- Secular Humanists and Atheists Grieve With the Nation
- Ask the “religion experts” – a secular humanist perspective
- Ask the Religion Experts: Should we boycott the Sochi Olympics?
- CFI Condemns Murders at Charlie Hebdo
- Reactions to CFI’s Signs and Billboards
- Canada to Uganda – CFI pushes gay rights against religious bigotry
- Policy Statements
- The Cave Painter
- SOS: Secular Sobriety
- Are Organized Religions a Possible Public Health Hazard “Vector”? Apparently we have our job to do…
- Winnipeg Bus Shelter Ads Highlight Human Rights Violations
- Raif Badawi
- History and Mandate
- Who is CFIC, and what do we do?
- CFI Canada Condemns All Faith-Based Violence
- James Randi in Toronto!
- Atheist Bloggers Risking Their Lives
- CFI Canada Resources for Students
- CFI Canada Student Campus Groups
- CFIDiscourse #2: On Pseudo-skepticism and the Vice of Open-Mindedness
- CFI Membership
- Grandmother Fish