CFI Canada 2014: Moving Forward
CFI Canada works to combat the harm of superstition, pseudoscience and religion by advancing the values of reason, science and secularism through education, activism and community.
CFI Canada is in the midst of planning for 2014. Our mandate covers secularism, atheism, pseudoscience and skepticism.
What do you think are the most important initiatives we should be working on, on your behalf?
Please add your suggestions in the comments below.
This page provides an opportunity for CFI Canada’s leadership team to gather input from members/Friends of CFI and others who are interested in the direction of CFI Canada. Respectful disagreement and discussion is encouraged, but we ask all participants to keep their comments reasonable and rational, and refrain from personal attacks. If you have specific concerns, please bring them to the attention of the CFI Board of Directors.
This discussion forum is open to everyone, regardless of sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form.
The discussion is moderated as follows:
- A contributor’s first comment is subject to review; subsequent comments will be passed as long as the guidelines are followed.
- Comments may be automatically designated as spam if they contain 2 or more URLs, and will need to be manually approved by the moderator.
- Comments may be blocked or removed at the discretion of the moderator.
If you have questions or concerns about moderation, content, or any technical issues, please contact the webmaster.
- CFI Canada 2014: Moving Forward
- CFIC Discourse
- Thanks for supporting CFI Canada
- In the year 2018, we should not have to say this.
- Welcome members
- Press Centre
- HUMAN RIGHTS
- New CFIC Logo Designs
- Canada’s Office of Religious Freedom
- Spring is late – deadline extended for the Colouring Contest
- Secular, Humanist and Freethought Links
- Governance Documents
- Public Promotion of Religion In Quebec Schools
- CFIC Library needs your help!
- Secular Community Services
- CFI Canada at the Office of Religious Freedom’s EAC
- CFI US Presents: Women in Secularism III
- February 26 – Avijit Roy Day Honouring Murdered Atheist Writers in Bangladesh
- CFIDiscourse #1: A Christian in Favour of Atheist Billboards
- CFI Manitoba
- CFIC Discourse #5: Blasphemy
- International Human Rights
- Centre for Inquiry Globally
- Canada’s Blasphemous Libel Law
- Iceland Removes Blasphemy Law!
- Carl Sagan Day 2014 at CFI Canada!
- Spoon Bending and Higher Learning
- Canada Deserves Better Than Pope John Paul II Day
- CFIC’s Ethical Perspectives
- CFIC Core Areas of Focus
- Supreme Court Decision
- Canada’s Standing Committee on Health (HESA): Report 13
- A conversation, a challenge, a risk.
- Another Pediatric Death by World View
- Update on Parliamentary Petition e-382 calling for the elimnation of Canada’s anti-blasphemy law
- Become a CFI Canada Student Affiliate
- CFI Canada Board of Directors
- Will You Make a Commitment to Reason and Science Today?
- Secular Humanists and Atheists Grieve With the Nation
- Ask the Religion Experts: Should we boycott the Sochi Olympics?
- Is God a Figment of our Imagination?
- Reactions to CFI’s Signs and Billboards
- History of Centre for Inquiry Canada
- CFI Condemns Murders at Charlie Hebdo
- The Cave Painter
- Support Secularism in British Columbia
- Policy Statements
- SOS: Secular Sobriety
- Winnipeg Bus Shelter Ads Highlight Human Rights Violations
- Are Organized Religions a Possible Public Health Hazard “Vector”? Apparently we have our job to do…
- Raif Badawi
- Canada’s Blasphemy Law
- History and Mandate