Living Without Religion
Common issues that arise at these meetings often come in the form of a question. Here are some examples:
- “What will my family think if I tell them I don’t believe in God?”
- “Where do I draw hope and purpose from if there is no God?”
- “My spouse is religious, but I’m not. Is that a problem?”
You may be interested in this group if:
- You have recently started to doubt or reconsider your belief and/or your participation in your religious activities.
- You have not been attending religious services for a long time (or may never have gone) and just want to discuss issues that arise out of being non-religious
- You have always been non-religious or an atheist and want to discuss problems that you are encountering as a result
- You are non-religious and perfectly happy and comfortable with your irreligiosity and wish to offer support to others.