A conversation, a challenge, a risk.
“Should women abandon religion?” Four female panelists face-off in a wild, whip-smart public debate about religion and misogyny. With opinions flying from a progressive Muslim lawyer, an Orthodox Jewish spiritual leader, an excommunicated nun and a lesbian atheist pundit, Unholy delivers a hilarious, no-holds-barred look at contemporary women in organized religion.
Gretta Vosper writes:
Join me at Unholy on Friday, February 2nd. I’ll be up on stage, not in the gripping conversation that is the responsibility of four awesome actors, but the one that will take place afterward, the one that will point to where we can go from here, as women, as citizens, as people who are tired of stories that tell us we aren’t good enough.
$20 rush tickets are available Tuesday-Thursday
$15 PWYC tickets are available for Sunday matinees.
- CFI US Presents: Women in Secularism III
- Is God a Figment of our Imagination?
- AP REAL TIME WITH BILL MAHER A ENT USA CA
- Secular Community Services
- Assisted Dying in Canada: Where Do We Go From Here
- Founders of Centre for Inquiry Canada
- Physician-Assisted Death
- 20140815_G JerryCoyne_0755 (Large)
- International Women’s Day
- Critical Links 2018
- CFIDiscourse #1: A Christian in Favour of Atheist Billboards
- A Call for Justice
- Canada’s Blasphemy Law
- Canada’s Office of Religious Freedom
- Press Centre
- Are Organized Religions a Possible Public Health Hazard “Vector”? Apparently we have our job to do…
- Upcoming Events at CFI Canada
- Iceland Removes Blasphemy Law!
- Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign
- February 26 – Avijit Roy Day Honouring Murdered Atheist Writers in Bangladesh
- Policy Statements
- CFIC’s Ethical Perspectives
- Canada’s Blasphemous Libel Law
- CFI Canada Condemns All Faith-Based Violence
- 2018 Message from the Chair of the Board of Directors
- Hitchmas 2015
- Winnipeg Bus Shelter Ads Highlight Human Rights Violations
- Welcome members
- From the Cradle to the Grave
- “Mythinformation”: Robert Price vs Bart Ehrman
- Thanks for supporting CFI Canada
- CFIC Discourse #5: Blasphemy
- CFI Canada 2014: Moving Forward
- Raif Badawi
- Public Promotion of Religion In Quebec Schools
- Spoon Bending and Higher Learning
- Atheist Bloggers Risking Their Lives
- CFI to file human rights complaint alleging discrimination by Pattison Outdoor in Vancouver
- CFIC Discourse
- Secular Humanists Grieve with the LGBTQ Community of Orlando, FLA
- Another Pediatric Death by World View
- History and Mandate
- Support Secularism in British Columbia
- Not Over Yet! Humanists Should Speak out on the Right to Die with Dignity
- The Cave Painter
- Secular Human Rights Campaigns
- CFI Canada at the Office of Religious Freedom’s EAC
- Unfriending the Future: Motivated Empathy in Science and Political Advocacy
- Scarlet A
- Scarlet A thick
- Become a CFI Canada Student Affiliate
- Become a CFI Canada member or volunteer
- CFIC Library needs your help!
- CFIC Branches
- Will You Make a Commitment to Reason and Science Today?
- International Human Rights