A conversation, a challenge, a risk.
“Should women abandon religion?” Four female panelists face-off in a wild, whip-smart public debate about religion and misogyny. With opinions flying from a progressive Muslim lawyer, an Orthodox Jewish spiritual leader, an excommunicated nun and a lesbian atheist pundit, Unholy delivers a hilarious, no-holds-barred look at contemporary women in organized religion.
Gretta Vosper writes:
Join me at Unholy on Friday, February 2nd. I’ll be up on stage, not in the gripping conversation that is the responsibility of four awesome actors, but the one that will take place afterward, the one that will point to where we can go from here, as women, as citizens, as people who are tired of stories that tell us we aren’t good enough.
$20 rush tickets are available Tuesday-Thursday
$15 PWYC tickets are available for Sunday matinees.
- Vaccine records – Who’s responsible?
- Is God a Figment of our Imagination?
- Founders of Centre for Inquiry Canada
- International Women’s Day
- CFIDiscourse #1: A Christian in Favour of Atheist Billboards
- AP REAL TIME WITH BILL MAHER A ENT USA CA
- Canada’s Blasphemy Law
- CFIC’s Ethical Perspectives
- Canada’s Office of Religious Freedom
- Press Centre
- Assisted Dying in Canada: Where Do We Go From Here
- Upcoming Events at CFI Canada
- Iceland Removes Blasphemy Law!
- Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign
- Secularism Discussion
- 2018 Message from the Chair of the Board of Directors
- Hitchmas 2015
- Winnipeg Bus Shelter Ads Highlight Human Rights Violations
- A Call for Justice
- “Mythinformation”: Robert Price vs Bart Ehrman
- Welcome members
- Thanks for supporting CFI Canada
- CFIC Discourse #5: Blasphemy
- CFI Canada 2014: Moving Forward
- Public Promotion of Religion In Quebec Schools
- Spoon Bending and Higher Learning
- CFI to file human rights complaint alleging discrimination by Pattison Outdoor in Vancouver
- CFIC Discourse
- Secular Humanists Grieve with the LGBTQ Community of Orlando, FLA
- Another Pediatric Death by World View
- Are Organized Religions a Possible Public Health Hazard “Vector”? Apparently we have our job to do…
- CFI Canada Condemns All Faith-Based Violence
- Support Secularism in British Columbia
- History and Mandate
- The Cave Painter
- CFI Canada at the Office of Religious Freedom’s EAC
- Against Quebec’s Bill C21
- Unfriending the Future: Motivated Empathy in Science and Political Advocacy
- Scarlet A
- Scarlet A thick
- Canada’s Blasphemous Libel Law
- Become a CFI Canada Student Affiliate
- Become a CFI Canada member or volunteer
- From the Cradle to the Grave
- CFIC Library needs your help!
- Will You Make a Commitment to Reason and Science Today?
- International Human Rights
- Charlie Hebdo and the Question of Blasphemy
- Timothy Caulfield coming to Ottawa
- Raif Badawi
- HUMAN RIGHTS
- Atheist Bloggers Risking Their Lives
- Secular, Humanist and Freethought Links
- CFIC Branches
- Secular Human Rights Campaigns