A conversation, a challenge, a risk.
“Should women abandon religion?” Four female panelists face-off in a wild, whip-smart public debate about religion and misogyny. With opinions flying from a progressive Muslim lawyer, an Orthodox Jewish spiritual leader, an excommunicated nun and a lesbian atheist pundit, Unholy delivers a hilarious, no-holds-barred look at contemporary women in organized religion.
Gretta Vosper writes:
Join me at Unholy on Friday, February 2nd. I’ll be up on stage, not in the gripping conversation that is the responsibility of four awesome actors, but the one that will take place afterward, the one that will point to where we can go from here, as women, as citizens, as people who are tired of stories that tell us we aren’t good enough.
$20 rush tickets are available Tuesday-Thursday
$15 PWYC tickets are available for Sunday matinees.
- Is God a Figment of our Imagination?
- AP REAL TIME WITH BILL MAHER A ENT USA CA
- 20140815_G JerryCoyne_0755 (Large)
- Canada’s Blasphemy Law
- Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign
- 2018 Message from the Chair of the Board of Directors
- Welcome members
- “Mythinformation”: Robert Price vs Bart Ehrman
- CFIC Discourse #5: Blasphemy
- CFIC Discourse
- Support Secularism in British Columbia
- Unfriending the Future: Motivated Empathy in Science and Political Advocacy
- Scarlet A
- Scarlet A thick
- Become a Member of CFIC
- Become a CFI Canada member or volunteer
- CFI Canada Board of Directors
- 2016 CFIC AGM and Elections Notice