Spring is late – deadline extended for the Colouring Contest
Winter is still hanging on in many places across the country, so we have extended the deadline by a few more weeks, to April 22nd, 2015
CFIC would like you and the children in yo
ur life to break out your colouring skills during Spring Break in our spring colouring contest.
There are four age groups where prizes will be given:
Group 1 – participants ages 4 and under
Group 2 – participants ages 5-9
Group 3 – participants ages 10-15
Group 4 – participants ages 16+
Prizes to be announced shortly.
How to Enter:
1) Colour the picture provided from CFIC: Flying Spaghetti Monster Coloring contest
2) Scan and email picture to email@example.com
3) Provide contact information in the submitting email with the finished picture – please proved the participant’s first name and age, and an email address of a parent or guardian for participants under 16.
- One Entry per person
- The contest is open to residents of Canada
Membership to CFIC is not required to enter the Centre for Inquiry Spring Colouring Contest but joining CFIC is highly encouraged and you can join today here.
The deadline is April 22nd, 11:59pm EST.
Please email a scan of the artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you prefer to mail or drop-off at the CFI Canada office please make sure it gets to the head office by the deadline.
Centre for Inquiry Canada
55 Eglinton Ave East, Suite 307
Toronto ON, M4P 1G8
The judges will be members from the Board and Council, and the winners will be announced at the CFIC annual general meeting.
All entries must be received on or before 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on April 22nd, 2015.
Centre for Inquiry Canada contest organizers will not be responsible for, or accept any liability resulting from contest entries that are delayed, lost, stolen or misdirected for any reason.
General Terms and Conditions
By entering the Contest, all participants agree to be bound by the rules of the contest and release Centre for Inquiry Canada and all parties associated with this Contest (Contest Organizers) from any liability with respect to the contest and the redemption of any prizes.
Contest Organizers reserve the right to withhold the prize or disqualify any contestant’s entry in the event that any Contestant fail to comply with these contest rules. By entering this contest, participants and their legal parent or guardian consent to Centre for Inquiry Canada publishing or announcing the Prize winners’ names, artwork and photograph(s), in future publicity, with consent from a signed photo release form but without further compensation to the participant or any other party. This shall include unlimited reproduction, publication, use and distribution in all forms and media, and in all manners including advertising, trade, display, editorial, art, video production, exhibitions, website and online content.
Any inquiries or concerns relating to the contest should be addressed to Centre for Inquiry Canada – email@example.com
- Become a CFI Canada Student Affiliate
- Policy Statements
- How To Help
- Who is CFIC, and what do we do?
- Secular Humanists and Atheists Grieve With the Nation
- Press Centre
- CFI Manitoba
- New CFIC Logo Designs
- Contact Us
- Secular Community Services
- Will You Make a Commitment to Reason and Science Today?
- The Cave Painter
- Governance Documents
- February 26 – Avijit Roy Day Honouring Murdered Atheist Writers in Bangladesh
- CFI Canada 2014: Moving Forward
- CFI Canada 2014: Moving Forward
- Catholic School Board Breaking the Law, Complaint Alleges
- CFI Canada Student Campus Groups
- CFI condemns attacks on religious groups in Egypt
- Pro-Vaccination Art
- George Kourounis: Take The Centre With You
- STAND UP FOR SCIENCE
- HUMAN RIGHTS
- Secular Humanists Grieve with the LGBTQ Community of Orlando, FLA
- Canada’s Office of Religious Freedom
- CFI Condemns Murders at Charlie Hebdo
- Grandmother Fish
- CFI Canada Resources for Students
- Secular, Humanist and Freethought Links
- CFI Canada at the Office of Religious Freedom’s EAC
- From the Cradle to the Grave
- James Randi in Toronto!
- CFI Membership
- Supreme Court Decision
- Atheist Bloggers Risking Their Lives
- Canada Deserves Better Than Pope John Paul II Day
- Welcome to the Centre for Inquiry
- Center for Inquiry – US Campus Affiliates
- CFIC Library needs your help!
- 2015/2016 Flu Shot is a Good Idea
- History and Mandate
- Raif Badawi
- Public Promotion of Religion In Quebec Schools
- Atheist advertisements have been rejected in Vancouver – again
- Canada’s Standing Committee on Health (HESA): Report 13
- CFI to file human rights complaint alleging discrimination by Pattison Outdoor in Vancouver
- CFIC Condemns Superstition-based Violence
- Canada’s Blasphemous Libel Law
- A Call for Justice
- Secular Human Rights Campaigns
- Thanks for supporting CFI Canada
- Carl Sagan Day 2014 at CFI Canada!
- Crisis in Nepal: What can we do?
- Reactions to CFI’s Signs and Billboards