CFIC congratulates Kera McArthur, Alex Russell and Ailsa Mannell (University of British Columbia) on their Award of Excellence wining design for “2014 Influenza Immunization Program – Beat the Flu!” The campaign design sends an energetic and positive message about vaccination and immunization. Good job!
This design come from the Ottawa Branch of Centre For Inquiry Canada. The friendly little vaccine bottle carries the message vaccines cause optimism, a bit of wordplay on the false information circulated in the anti-vaccine movement about causing other conditions.
Create your own local mini-campaign
CFI Canada has button-makers and we’d be happy to work with you to create your own-local mini-campaign using one of our designs (or you can submit your own proposal); show your friends and community that vaccination is an important public health tool by distributing pro-vaccination buttons with an optimistic and healthy message! Counter the anti-vaxxers in your neighbourhood with education, facts and fun! Contact us at: email@example.com
- CFIC Branches
- What is CFIC
- CFIC Logo Designs
- Vaccine records – Who’s responsible?
- Crisis in Nepal: What can we do?
- Are Organized Religions a Possible Public Health Hazard “Vector”? Apparently we have our job to do…
- Will You Make a Commitment to Reason and Science Today?
- Supreme Court Decision
- CFI Manitoba
- Another Pediatric Death by World View
- International Human Rights
- Update on Parliamentary Petition e-382 calling for the elimnation of Canada’s anti-blasphemy law
- In the year 2018, we should not have to say this.
- Secular Human Rights Campaigns
- Welcome members
- Thanks for supporting CFI Canada
- CFIC Discourse
- Who is CFIC, and what do we do?
- Winnipeg Bus Shelter Ads Highlight Human Rights Violations
- History of Centre for Inquiry Canada
- February 26 – Avijit Roy Day Honouring Murdered Atheist Writers in Bangladesh
- How To Help
- CFIC Condemns Superstition-based Violence
- History and Mandate
- CFI to file human rights complaint alleging discrimination by Pattison Outdoor in Vancouver
- CFI Canada Resources for Students
- Secular Community Services
- Canada’s Blasphemous Libel Law
- Living Without Religion
- 2015/2016 Flu Shot is a Good Idea
- Spring is late – deadline extended for the Colouring Contest
- Grandmother Fish
- CFI Condemns Murders at Charlie Hebdo
- Unfriending the Future: Motivated Empathy in Science and Political Advocacy
- Membership levels
- Canada’s Office of Religious Freedom
- CFIDiscourse #1: A Christian in Favour of Atheist Billboards
- Carl Sagan Day 2014 at CFI Canada!
- Iceland Removes Blasphemy Law!
- Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign
- Secular Humanists Grieve with the LGBTQ Community of Orlando, FLA
- Raif Badawi
- Governance Documents
- CFI Canada Student Campus Groups
- A Call for Justice
- Policy Statements
- CFI Canada at the Office of Religious Freedom’s EAC
- 2018 Message from the Chair of the Board of Directors
- From the Cradle to the Grave
- CFIC Library needs your help!
- US to tighten rules on homeopathic “medicines”
- Become a CFI Canada Student Affiliate
- James Randi in Toronto!
- Press Centre
- George Kourounis: Take The Centre With You