CFIC congratulates Kera McArthur, Alex Russell and Ailsa Mannell (University of British Columbia) on their Award of Excellence wining design for “2014 Influenza Immunization Program – Beat the Flu!” The campaign design sends an energetic and positive message about vaccination and immunization. Good job!
This design come from the Ottawa Branch of Centre For Inquiry Canada. The friendly little vaccine bottle carries the message vaccines cause optimism, a bit of wordplay on the false information circulated in the anti-vaccine movement about causing other conditions.
Create your own local mini-campaign
CFI Canada has button-makers and we’d be happy to work with you to create your own-local mini-campaign using one of our designs (or you can submit your own proposal); show your friends and community that vaccination is an important public health tool by distributing pro-vaccination buttons with an optimistic and healthy message! Counter the anti-vaxxers in your neighbourhood with education, facts and fun! Contact us at: email@example.com
- Vaccine records – Who’s responsible?
- Are Organized Religions a Possible Public Health Hazard “Vector”? Apparently we have our job to do…
- 2015/2016 Flu Shot is a Good Idea
- CFI Manitoba
- What is CFIC
- CFIC Branches
- International Human Rights
- CFIC Discourse
- New CFIC Logo Designs
- Crisis in Nepal: What can we do?
- Will You Make a Commitment to Reason and Science Today?
- How To Help
- CFI Condemns Murders at Charlie Hebdo
- In the year 2018, we should not have to say this.
- Welcome members
- Another Pediatric Death by World View
- Thanks for supporting CFI Canada
- Secular Human Rights Campaigns
- Canada’s Blasphemous Libel Law
- Unfriending the Future: Motivated Empathy in Science and Political Advocacy
- CFIDiscourse #2: On Pseudo-skepticism and the Vice of Open-Mindedness
- CFIC Condemns Superstition-based Violence
- Supreme Court Decision
- Canada’s Office of Religious Freedom
- Who is CFIC, and what do we do?
- Winnipeg Bus Shelter Ads Highlight Human Rights Violations
- History and Mandate
- History of Centre for Inquiry Canada
- February 26 – Avijit Roy Day Honouring Murdered Atheist Writers in Bangladesh
- Update on Parliamentary Petition e-382 calling for the elimnation of Canada’s anti-blasphemy law
- CFI to file human rights complaint alleging discrimination by Pattison Outdoor in Vancouver
- CFI Canada Resources for Students
- CFI Canada Student Campus Groups
- 2018 Message from the Chair of the Board of Directors
- Spring is late – deadline extended for the Colouring Contest
- Grandmother Fish
- Membership levels
- CFIDiscourse #1: A Christian in Favour of Atheist Billboards
- Secular Humanists Grieve with the LGBTQ Community of Orlando, FLA
- Carl Sagan Day 2014 at CFI Canada!
- Iceland Removes Blasphemy Law!
- Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign
- Raif Badawi
- Governance Documents
- CFIC Discourse #5: Blasphemy
- Secular Community Services
- Is God a Figment of our Imagination?
- Policy Statements
- CFI Canada at the Office of Religious Freedom’s EAC
- From the Cradle to the Grave
- CFIC Library needs your help!
- US to tighten rules on homeopathic “medicines”
- Spoon Bending and Higher Learning
- Become a CFI Canada Student Affiliate
- James Randi in Toronto!