- First Sunday of every month: Toronto Atheists and Friends Meetup (at Scallywags*) 5:00 pm
- Second Friday of every month: Board Games Brawl (CFIC T.O. office*) 7:00 pm
- Second Monday of every month: Living without Religion (CFIC T.O. office*) 7:00 pm
- Last Monday of every month: Science and Philosophy Book Club (*CFIC T.O. office*) 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Third Saturday of every month: Cafe Skeptique (at Free Times Cafe*) 5:00 pm
- Every Friday: Afternoon with Friends Gathering (CFIC T.O. office) 1:30 pm
*Scallywags: 11 St Clair Ave. W., (Yonge Subway line, get off at St. Clair station, walk <1 min. west)
*Free Times Cafe: 320 College St (just west of Spadina; take the streetcar from Spadina station south or College streetcar west)
*CFIC T.O. office: 55 Eglinton Ave E – Suite 307, buzzer code 49, Phone: 416-
Updated February 2, 2015
- Knock on Wood: Luck, Chance, and the Meaning of Everything
- Jerry Coyne was at CFIC T.O. on June 10th, 2015
- Dr. Ben Goldacre was in Toronto, Sunday May 15th
- Richard Carrier at CFIC T.O. Oct. 23rd
- Catherine Dunphy at CFIC T.O. Wed. Sep. 16th
- Bob Ripley – “Life Beyond Belief”
- Tony Ortega & Paulette Cooper: The Unbreakable Miss Lovely
- Raheel Raza presented Honor Diaries
- The Atheist Muslim: with Ali A. Rizvi and Faisal Al Mutar
- Our Winter Solstice Celebration!
- Winter Solstice Fundraising Dinner at CFIC T.O.
- Pierre Desrochers – “The Locavore’s Dilemma”
- Bigfoot lived! at CFIC T.O.