CFIC Logo Designs
As part of CFIC’s ongoing evolution as an organization, we challenged ourselves and our volunteers to re-connect with our brand and our graphic identity. These logos are the graphic work of CFIC member-volunteers.
Please contact email@example.com for more information, or if you are looking for a higher quality or modified version of any of these logos.
Centre For Inquiry Canada – Corporate Logo
Many thanks to David Petrasovic of our Ottawa Branch for the initial work, and to Patti Moran for additional modifications.
This design emphasizes the Canadian identity of CFI Canada by incorporating a red maple leaf in the blue CFI globe. We love the original CFI logo’s flame (which recalls a candle or flame of knowledge symbolic of Prometheus from Greek mythology), but we wanted to feature CFIC’s Canadian foundation and focus. The word “Canada” is presented in red italicized text.
For branch logos, we replace “Canada” with the branch name (usually the city), e.g.
(please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for logos for other branches)
We’re also unveiling Shawn Fehrenbach’s logo designs connected to our organization’s focus to be Canada’s Community For Science and Secularism. The Science Chek and Secular Chek logos will accompany CFIC inquiries, articles and investigations and may be used in future brochures, banners and posters where CFIC promotes and educates the public about science or secularism.
Given our concerns with the harmful effects of the incursion of pseudoscience into healthcare and health education, we have used a blue feature colour and incorporated a flask device in the Science Chek logo; the Secular Chek logo carries a “scales of justice” device which incorporates a human figure at the centre.
Do you have skills and talents to share? Have a graphic art proposal to make. Let us know by emailing email@example.com
- Problems with PayPal?
- How To Help
- Membership levels
- Welcome to CFI-Victoria
- Against Quebec’s Bill C21
- Who is CFIC, and what do we do?
- Welcome to the Centre for Inquiry
- CFI Manitoba
- History of Centre for Inquiry Canada
- CFIC Branches
- CFIC Library needs your help!
- Will You Make a Commitment to Reason and Science Today?
- Secular Humanists and Atheists Grieve With the Nation
- Secular, Humanist and Freethought Links
- CFIC’s Mission, Vision, and Values
- HUMAN RIGHTS
- Pro-Vaccination Art
- Policy Statements
- What is CFIC
- Press Centre
- CFIC Councillor Membership
- Spring is late – deadline extended for the Colouring Contest
- CFIC Discourse
- CFI Magazines
- Centre for Inquiry Globally
- About CFIC
- CFI Canada at the Office of Religious Freedom’s EAC
- Is it Science?
- Update on Parliamentary Petition e-382 calling for the elimnation of Canada’s anti-blasphemy law
- In the year 2018, we should not have to say this.
- CFI Canada Student Campus Groups
- CFIC’s Mission
- Public Promotion of Religion In Quebec Schools
- February 26 – Avijit Roy Day Honouring Murdered Atheist Writers in Bangladesh
- International Human Rights
- Grandmother Fish
- CFI Canada 2014: Moving Forward
- “Mythinformation”: Robert Price vs Bart Ehrman
- Support Secularism in British Columbia
- Welcome members
- Canada’s Standing Committee on Health (HESA): Report 13
- Thanks for supporting CFI Canada
- Governance Documents
- Raif Badawi
- SOS: Secular Sobriety
- Canada is Repealing its Blasphemy Law
- CFI Canada Board of Directors
- CFI Membership
- Timothy Caulfield coming to Ottawa
- Canada Deserves Better Than Pope John Paul II Day
- Contre le projet de loi québécois C21
- Crisis in Nepal: What can we do?