“Mythinformation”: Robert Price vs Bart Ehrman
On October 21/2016, Jesus mythicist and New Testament Bible scholar Dr. Robert Price will be debating New Testament scholar Dr. Bart Ehrman in Milwaukee. Secular activist Matt Dillahunty will be moderating.
The debate will be on whether there was a historical Jesus. Price (mythicist) and Ehrman (historicist) will present the evidence and address the arguments.
For more information and to purchase tickets, go to Mythinformation Conference III
If you plan to go, and would like to connect with others from CFI Canada, please contact Lee Shields by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CFI Canada Student Campus Groups
- History of Centre for Inquiry Canada
- Is God a Figment of our Imagination?
- Secular, Humanist and Freethought Links
- CFI Manitoba
- Who is CFIC, and what do we do?
- History and Mandate
- A conversation, a challenge, a risk.
- Founders of Centre for Inquiry Canada
- February 26 – Avijit Roy Day Honouring Murdered Atheist Writers in Bangladesh
- 20140815_G JerryCoyne_0755 (Large)
- SOS: Secular Sobriety
- CFI Canada at the Office of Religious Freedom’s EAC
- CFI Condemns Murders at Charlie Hebdo
- Unfriending the Future: Motivated Empathy in Science and Political Advocacy
- Grandmother Fish
- Supreme Court Decision
- Welcome to the Centre for Inquiry
- 2018 Message from the Chair of the Board of Directors
- CFIC’s Ethical Perspectives
- How To Help
- CFIDiscourse #1: A Christian in Favour of Atheist Billboards
- Public Promotion of Religion In Quebec Schools
- CFIC Branches
- A Call for Justice
- Atheist Bloggers Risking Their Lives
- Canada’s Office of Religious Freedom
- CFI Magazines
- CFI Canada Resources for Students
- CFIC Logo Designs
- CFIC Core Areas of Focus
- Secular Humanists Grieve with the LGBTQ Community of Orlando, FLA
- CFI to file human rights complaint alleging discrimination by Pattison Outdoor in Vancouver
- Secularism Discussion
- Canada is Repealing its Blasphemy Law
- Support Secularism in British Columbia
- HUMAN RIGHTS
- Become a CFI Canada Student Affiliate
- Secular Human Rights Campaigns
- Secular Humanists and Atheists Grieve With the Nation
- Will You Make a Commitment to Reason and Science Today?
- Living Without Religion
- Welcome members
- CFIC’s Mission
- Thanks for supporting CFI Canada
- Charlie Hebdo and the Question of Blasphemy
- CFIC Library needs your help!
- International Human Rights
- What is CFIC
- CFI Canada Board of Directors
- Membership levels
- Crisis in Nepal: What can we do?
- George Kourounis: Take The Centre With You
- CFIC Condemns Superstition-based Violence
- Not Over Yet! Humanists Should Speak out on the Right to Die with Dignity
- CFIC Discourse #5: Blasphemy