#metoo and you, too
This page has been set up for CFI members and others in the humanist/secularist/skeptic/atheist community to have a respectful discussion and dialog about sexual harassment of women in general, the #metoo movement, and the recent allegations against physicist Lawrence Krauss.
Some questions that have been posed:
- How should CFIC (and other groups) handle relationships with a person named as a perpetrator of sexual harassment?
- Recognizing that sexual misconduct is a known and serious issue, how do we set our standards of evidence?
- What exactly is sexual harassment? Does it need to be illegal to be unacceptable? How do we rewrite society’s rules about appropriate sexual relationships and conduct?
- Are the rules different for men and women?
Comments will be moderated. Please avoid
- offensive language
- personal attacks
- naming individual perpetrators or victims
We reserve the right to delete comments.
For more information, click to read CFIC’s March 2018 Critical Links article: “Me Too”