Inherent and Inherited Issues For Women In Mormonism
“Some people are born religious, some become religious, and some have religion thrust upon them. I was all three.”
The talk “Inherent and Inherited issues for Women in Mormonism” was presented to CFI Ottawa on 26 October, 2018 by an ex-Mormon member of CFI Ottawa’s Living without Religion group.
- Canadian Women’s March
- CFI Ottawa Secular Community Network
- CFIC – Building Community
- International Human Rights Day – 2018
- CFIC Branches
- What is secularism?
- #metoo and you, too
- Why we need CFIC
- Building Community
- Me Too (March 2018 Critical Links)
- 2018 Scammie Awards
- CFI Magazines
- Governance of CFIC
- Critical Thinking
- #8 Raw Water
- Scientific Skepticism
- # 9 Dog Saliva Used to Treat Aggression
- Our Partners and Allies
- Without God
- CFIC Discourse #4: Respect?
- Put a CFI billboard in YOUR community