In the year 2018, we should not have to say this.
Our mission at CFI Canada is to help educate Canadians in the application of skeptical, secular, rational and humanistic inquiry. Implied in this is that such education requires that all of our members, and indeed all citizens must be treated as equals and are free to take part without coercion of any kind, including sexual. During this wave of sexual assault and harassment reports it seems we must make this explicit.
CFIC commends those who have made their experiences of sexual assault and harassment public. It is their courage that will fuel change and help make organizations such as CFIC and Canada better. CFIC believes that no one should have to fear harassment at our events and is committed to working to help create an organization and Canada free from such harassment.
- 2018 Message from the Chair of the Board of Directors
- CFIC Discourse
- Membership levels
- Unfriending the Future: Motivated Empathy in Science and Political Advocacy
- CFIC’s Mission
- Update on Parliamentary Petition e-382 calling for the elimnation of Canada’s anti-blasphemy law
- CFIC Councillor Membership
- US to tighten rules on homeopathic “medicines”
- CFIC Discourse #5: Blasphemy
- CFI Canada Board of Directors
- 2016 CFIC AGM and Elections Notice
- Support Secularism in British Columbia
- Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign
- Welcome members
- Welcome to CFI-Victoria
- A conversation, a challenge, a risk.
- Election Process
- Is God a Figment of our Imagination?
- Vaccine records – Who’s responsible?
- “Mythinformation”: Robert Price vs Bart Ehrman
- George in Siberia (Small)