CFI Canada’s mission, as boldly proclaimed in the upper right corner of every page of this website is to:
provide education and training to the public in the application of skeptical, secular, rational and humanistic inquiry through conferences, symposia, lectures, published works and the maintenance of a library.
We follow-through on that mission with a variety of services, including the promotion and distribution of a variety of books – for both adult and children’s markets. Whether we’re hosting Catherine Dunphy for her new book From Apostle to Apostate, Jerry Coyne in support of his Faith Vs. FACT or any of a host of other authors, we’re proud to undertake this work.
Now, we’re proud to offer a limited number of Grandmother Fish books for sale in Canada through our office. Grandmother Fish: A Child’s first book of evolution is perhaps best described by its creators:
Even though Grandmother Fish is not available through any traditional Canadian channels we’ve convinced the GF team to let us bring the last case of 34 books to Canada!
These books are available for (i) $30 CAD pick-up in office (ii) $45 CAD (shipping included) in Canada (iii) $30 CAD plus shipping costs to U.S.A. (one shipping price for multiple copies based on weight).
To order your copy, use the Paypal link below, visit the office, call us at 647-391-2342 or drop Eric an email at email@example.com
- CFIC Library needs your help!
- CFIC Library
- February 26 – Avijit Roy Day Honouring Murdered Atheist Writers in Bangladesh
- Timothy Caulfield coming to Ottawa
- Press Centre
- Educational Programs and Services
- CFI Canada at the Office of Religious Freedom’s EAC
- International Human Rights
- CFI Condemns Murders at Charlie Hebdo
- Secular Community Services
- Who is CFIC, and what do we do?
- CFI condemns attacks on religious groups in Egypt
- Raif Badawi
- Welcome to the Centre for Inquiry
- An Evening with Penn Jillette- Every Day Is an Atheist Holiday!
- Secular, Humanist and Freethought Links
- How To Help
- New CFIC Logo Designs
- James Randi in Toronto!
- Canada’s Office of Religious Freedom
- LGTBQ people not welcome at BC law school
- HUMAN RIGHTS
- CFI Manitoba
- Spring is late – deadline extended for the Colouring Contest
- Canada’s Blasphemous Libel Law
- CFI Membership
- Carl Sagan Day 2014 at CFI Canada!
- CFIDiscourse #1: A Christian in Favour of Atheist Billboards
- Catholic School Board Breaking the Law, Complaint Alleges
- CFIC Discourse
- Crisis in Nepal: What can we do?
- Canada Deserves Better Than Pope John Paul II Day
- Secular Humanists and Atheists Grieve With the Nation
- Public Promotion of Religion In Quebec Schools
- 2015/2016 Flu Shot is a Good Idea
- Charlie Hebdo and the Question of Blasphemy
- CFI Canada Student Campus Groups
- Winnipeg Bus Shelter Ads Highlight Human Rights Violations
- Supreme Court Decision
- CFI Canada Board of Directors
- George Kourounis: Take The Centre With You
- Policy Statements
- History and Mandate
- Atheist Bloggers Risking Their Lives
- Thanks for supporting CFI Canada
- Canada’s Standing Committee on Health (HESA): Report 13
- A Call for Justice
- Atheist advertisements have been rejected in Vancouver – again
- CFI to file human rights complaint alleging discrimination by Pattison Outdoor in Vancouver
- Become a CFI Canada Student Affiliate
- From the Cradle to the Grave
- Secular Human Rights Campaigns
- CFI Canada 2014: Moving Forward
- CFI Canada 2014: Moving Forward
- Governance Documents