CFI Canada’s mission, as boldly proclaimed in the upper right corner of every page of this website is to:
provide education and training to the public in the application of skeptical, secular, rational and humanistic inquiry through conferences, symposia, lectures, published works and the maintenance of a library.
We follow-through on that mission with a variety of services, including the promotion and distribution of a variety of books – for both adult and children’s markets. Whether we’re hosting Catherine Dunphy for her new book From Apostle to Apostate, Jerry Coyne in support of his Faith Vs. FACT or any of a host of other authors, we’re proud to undertake this work.
Now, we’re proud to offer a limited number of Grandmother Fish books for sale in Canada through our office. Grandmother Fish: A Child’s first book of evolution is perhaps best described by its creators:
Even though Grandmother Fish is not available through any traditional Canadian channels we’ve convinced the GF team to let us bring the last case of 34 books to Canada!
These books are available for (i) $30 CAD pick-up in office (ii) $45 CAD (shipping included) in Canada (iii) $30 CAD plus shipping costs to U.S.A. (one shipping price for multiple copies based on weight).
To order your copy, use the Paypal link below, visit the office, call us at 647-391-2342 or drop Eric an email at email@example.com
- CFIC Library needs your help!
- Press Centre
- Timothy Caulfield coming to Ottawa
- February 26 – Avijit Roy Day Honouring Murdered Atheist Writers in Bangladesh
- CFI Canada at the Office of Religious Freedom’s EAC
- Secular Community Services
- CFI Condemns Murders at Charlie Hebdo
- In the year 2018, we should not have to say this.
- CFIC’s Mission
- Secular, Humanist and Freethought Links
- CFIC Discourse #5: Blasphemy
- Who is CFIC, and what do we do?
- James Randi in Toronto!
- Raif Badawi
- Governance Documents
- Canada is Repealing its Blasphemy Law
- CFI Manitoba
- HUMAN RIGHTS
- Update on Parliamentary Petition e-382 calling for the elimnation of Canada’s anti-blasphemy law
- International Human Rights
- CFIC Logo Designs
- How To Help
- History of Centre for Inquiry Canada
- Canada’s Office of Religious Freedom
- CFIC’s Mission, Vision, and Values
- Spring is late – deadline extended for the Colouring Contest
- Is God a Figment of our Imagination?
- Policy Statements
- CFI Membership
- Welcome members
- Thanks for supporting CFI Canada
- Secular Humanists and Atheists Grieve With the Nation
- Canada Deserves Better Than Pope John Paul II Day
- CFIC Discourse
- Crisis in Nepal: What can we do?
- 2015/2016 Flu Shot is a Good Idea
- Become a CFI Canada Student Affiliate
- About CFIC
- CFIDiscourse #1: A Christian in Favour of Atheist Billboards
- Public Promotion of Religion In Quebec Schools
- Canada’s Blasphemous Libel Law
- CFI Canada Board of Directors
- CFI Canada 2014: Moving Forward
- CFI Canada Student Campus Groups
- Supreme Court Decision
- Will You Make a Commitment to Reason and Science Today?
- 2018 Message from the Chair of the Board of Directors
- Founders of Centre for Inquiry Canada
- Atheist Bloggers Risking Their Lives
- From the Cradle to the Grave
- CFIC Charitable Status
- Canada’s Blasphemy Law
- CFIC Bylaws