CFI Canada’s mission, as boldly proclaimed in the upper right corner of every page of this website is to:
provide education and training to the public in the application of skeptical, secular, rational and humanistic inquiry through conferences, symposia, lectures, published works and the maintenance of a library.
We follow-through on that mission with a variety of services, including the promotion and distribution of a variety of books – for both adult and children’s markets. Whether we’re hosting Catherine Dunphy for her new book From Apostle to Apostate, Jerry Coyne in support of his Faith Vs. FACT or any of a host of other authors, we’re proud to undertake this work.
Now, we’re proud to offer a limited number of Grandmother Fish books for sale in Canada through our office. Grandmother Fish: A Child’s first book of evolution is perhaps best described by its creators:
Even though Grandmother Fish is not available through any traditional Canadian channels we’ve convinced the GF team to let us bring the last case of 34 books to Canada!
These books are available for (i) $30 CAD pick-up in office (ii) $45 CAD (shipping included) in Canada (iii) $30 CAD plus shipping costs to U.S.A. (one shipping price for multiple copies based on weight).
To order your copy, use the Paypal link below, visit the office, call us at 647-391-2342 or drop Eric an email at email@example.com
- CFIC Library needs your help!
- February 26 – Avijit Roy Day Honouring Murdered Atheist Writers in Bangladesh
- Timothy Caulfield coming to Ottawa
- Press Centre
- CFI Canada at the Office of Religious Freedom’s EAC
- International Human Rights
- CFI Condemns Murders at Charlie Hebdo
- Secular Community Services
- Who is CFIC, and what do we do?
- Raif Badawi
- CFIC Discourse #5: Blasphemy
- CFIC’s Mission
- Welcome to the Centre for Inquiry
- In the year 2018, we should not have to say this.
- Secular, Humanist and Freethought Links
- Unfriending the Future: Motivated Empathy in Science and Political Advocacy
- CFIC’s Mission, Vision, and Values
- Canada is Repealing its Blasphemy Law
- About CFIC
- How To Help
- New CFIC Logo Designs
- James Randi in Toronto!
- Canada’s Office of Religious Freedom
- Update on Parliamentary Petition e-382 calling for the elimnation of Canada’s anti-blasphemy law
- HUMAN RIGHTS
- CFI Manitoba
- Is God a Figment of our Imagination?
- History of Centre for Inquiry Canada
- Spring is late – deadline extended for the Colouring Contest
- Canada’s Blasphemous Libel Law
- CFI Membership
- Carl Sagan Day 2014 at CFI Canada!
- CFIDiscourse #1: A Christian in Favour of Atheist Billboards
- Catholic School Board Breaking the Law, Complaint Alleges
- CFIC Discourse
- Crisis in Nepal: What can we do?
- Canada Deserves Better Than Pope John Paul II Day
- Governance Documents
- Secular Humanists and Atheists Grieve With the Nation
- CFI Canada Board of Directors
- Charlie Hebdo and the Question of Blasphemy
- 2015/2016 Flu Shot is a Good Idea
- Public Promotion of Religion In Quebec Schools
- 2018 Message from the Chair of the Board of Directors
- CFI Canada Student Campus Groups
- Winnipeg Bus Shelter Ads Highlight Human Rights Violations
- Founders of Centre for Inquiry Canada
- George Kourounis: Take The Centre With You
- Supreme Court Decision
- History and Mandate
- Atheist Bloggers Risking Their Lives
- Policy Statements
- Welcome members
- Thanks for supporting CFI Canada