As a registered educational charity, the Centre for Inquiry Canada relies on people like you, for all of our operations. from the Board of Directors all the way to front line education and activism.
When you become a member, you aren’t just joining a community, you are making a statement. You are making a commitment to the values of reason and science in Canada and around the world. By getting involved, you are adding your voice to thousands of others who see reason for change.
Make a Donation
CFI Canada is a registered charity – all donations to CFIC are tax deductible. For more information contact us at email@example.com
For further information about ways to give to CFIC, please visit our Support page.
Join as a Member
Non-Autoenewing Membership (Manual each year by you)
What do you get as a member?
- Are included in the CFIC governance model as “Friends of the Centre For Inquiry”
- Receive “Critical Links” – an electronic newsletter from the National Executive Director regarding organization business
- Advance Notice and discounted admission to CFIC events (those with a ticket price)
- CFIC Membership Card
- CFIC sticker or button
Note: Council Membership is an elected process and open only to those nominated and elected. To learn more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for individuals with key expertise and experience in the following areas:
- Social media
- Video production and editing
- Event management
- Fundraising or grant writing
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Promotions
Contact email@example.com to book an interview with your local Branch or the National Executive Director.