As an educational charitable organization, the Centre for Inquiry Canada relies on a dedicated, growing group of volunteers at all levels of the organization, from the Board of Directors to the leadership of key national committees to the executive committee of its branches.
When you become a member, you aren’t just joining a community, you are making a statement. You are making a commitment to the values of Reason and Science in Canada and across the world. By getting involved, you are adding your voice to the thousands of others who are ready to make a stand for Reason.
Do you have an interest in supporting CFI Canada’s youth and young adult engagement programs? Are you interested in building a national network of connections with like-minded individuals?
Make a Donation
CFI Canada is a registered charity – all donations to CFIC are tax deductible. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about gift options, please visit our Support page.
Join as a Member
What do you get as a member?
- Are included in the CFIC governance model as “Friends of the Centre For Inquiry”
- Receive “Critical Links” – a e-newsletter from the National Executive Director regarding organization business
- One Guest pass valid for 2-for-1 admission to a CFIC event
- Discounted admission to CFIC events (those with a ticket price)
- Receive advance notice of events in your community (prior to public notice)
- CFIC Membership Card
- CFIC sticker or button
- Receive one extra Membership Card for a family member (same membership number – family membership does not entitle extra voting)
- Discounted entry for two adults and children under 16 (events with a ticket price)
- Receive a charitable receipt for the gift value above the individual membership fee
- Special invitations/notice of premium events from the National Executive Director and/or Board Chair (prior to general membership)
We are looking for individuals with key expertise and experience in the following areas:
- Social media
- Video production and editing
- Event management
- Fundraising or grant writing
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Promotions