Get Involved with CFI Halifax
CFI Halifax needs your help! There are several different ways you can help:
- We need a communications director. This person would be responsible for updating the website, Facebook, Twitter, and other old-and new-media outlets in a timely fashion.
- If you’d like to have a hand in planning or volunteering for CFI events, email Shawn at email@example.com. We have a Google group email through which we plan and discuss the direction of CFI Halifax.
- Support CFI by becoming a Friend of the Centre or making a donation.
- Show up for events. We need people active, informed, and involved.
- Follow and retweet us on Twitter at @CFINovaScotia. Like us on Facebook. Join us on Meetup. Tell your friends about us.