CFIC T.O. – Living Without Religion
While the group is still dedicated to dealing with problems and issues revolving around religion, it is also a place for those interested in exploring larger issues in a non-judgmental welcoming atmosphere.
It’s a place for people to share their desire to throw away the burden of religious indoctrination and antiquated dogma.
Whether you are thinking of leaving your religion or are already living religion free, or you just wish to support others in this quest, join us.
Admission: $5 suggested donation, FREE for CFI Canada members. We are able to host this and many other events of its kind due to memberships and donations given by people like you.
- A conversation, a challenge, a risk.
- CFIC Discourse #5: Blasphemy
- Is God a Figment of our Imagination?
- CFI Canada Board of Directors
- Canada’s Blasphemy Law
- CFIC Discourse
- Welcome members
- In the year 2018, we should not have to say this.
- Support Secularism in British Columbia
- Update on Parliamentary Petition e-382 calling for the elimnation of Canada’s anti-blasphemy law
- CFI Magazines
- 2018 Message from the Chair of the Board of Directors
- Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign
- Unfriending the Future: Motivated Empathy in Science and Political Advocacy
- US to tighten rules on homeopathic “medicines”
- 2016 CFIC AGM and Elections Notice
- AP REAL TIME WITH BILL MAHER A ENT USA CA
- CFIC’s Mission
- Become a Member of CFIC
- CFIC Councillor Membership
- Canada is Repealing its Blasphemy Law
- Welcome to CFI-Victoria
- Membership levels
- “Mythinformation”: Robert Price vs Bart Ehrman
- Election Process
- CFIC Nyiragongo
- CFIC Laos 01 (Small)
- CFIC Laos 02 (Small)
- CFIC Ireland (Large)
- CFIC logo Canadian
- CFIC Times Square (Small)
- CFIC-Pulpit-Rock (Small)