CFIC T.O. – Living Without Religion
While the group is still dedicated to dealing with problems and issues revolving around religion, it is also a place for those interested in exploring larger issues in a non-judgmental welcoming atmosphere.
It’s a place for people to share their desire to throw away the burden of religious indoctrination and antiquated dogma.
Whether you are thinking of leaving your religion or are already living religion free, or you just wish to support others in this quest, join us.
Admission: $5 suggested donation, FREE for CFI Canada members. We are able to host this and many other events of its kind due to memberships and donations given by people like you.
- Secular Community Services
- Living Without Religion
- A conversation, a challenge, a risk.
- CFI Canada at the Office of Religious Freedom’s EAC
- HUMAN RIGHTS
- CFIDiscourse #1: A Christian in Favour of Atheist Billboards
- CFI US Presents: Women in Secularism III
- Winnipeg Bus Shelter Ads Highlight Human Rights Violations
- Secular Humanists Grieve with the LGBTQ Community of Orlando, FLA
- Canada’s Office of Religious Freedom
- CFIC’s Ethical Perspectives
- Physician-Assisted Death
- A Call for Justice
- Will You Make a Commitment to Reason and Science Today?
- CFIC Discourse #5: Blasphemy
- Secular, Humanist and Freethought Links
- Who is CFIC, and what do we do?
- CFI Condemns Murders at Charlie Hebdo
- Secular Humanists and Atheists Grieve With the Nation
- Atheist Bloggers Risking Their Lives
- Not Over Yet! Humanists Should Speak out on the Right to Die with Dignity
- Is God a Figment of our Imagination?
- International Human Rights
- Public Promotion of Religion In Quebec Schools
- Are Organized Religions a Possible Public Health Hazard “Vector”? Apparently we have our job to do…
- CFI Canada 2014: Moving Forward
- Iceland Removes Blasphemy Law!
- CFI Canada Board of Directors
- From the Cradle to the Grave
- What is CFIC
- Charlie Hebdo and the Question of Blasphemy
- Secular Human Rights Campaigns
- Canada’s Blasphemy Law
- Press Centre
- CFIC Library needs your help!
- CFIC Discourse
- CFIC Branches
- Canada’s Blasphemous Libel Law
- In the year 2018, we should not have to say this.
- Welcome members
- Thanks for supporting CFI Canada
- Centre for Inquiry Globally
- Assisted Dying in Canada: Where Do We Go From Here
- Crisis in Nepal: What can we do?
- Support Secularism in British Columbia
- CFI Manitoba
- Update on Parliamentary Petition e-382 calling for the elimnation of Canada’s anti-blasphemy law
- Raif Badawi
- CFI Membership
- CFIC’s founding principles
- The Cave Painter
- Hitchmas 2015
- CFIC Condemns Superstition-based Violence
- CFIDiscourse #2: On Pseudo-skepticism and the Vice of Open-Mindedness
- Carl Sagan Day 2014 at CFI Canada!