CFIC T.O. Atheists & Friends Sunday Meetup
CFIC Toronto Atheists & Friends Sunday Meetup is a fun discussion group focusing on a range of topics within the realm of Atheism. They’re open to the public and everyone is welcome to join in!
It is normally held every FIRST Sunday of the month at 5:00 p.m., at Scallywags, 11 St.Clair Ave. West, reserved under the name ‘meetup’. But scheduling conflicts may occur (Super Bowl Sunday).
This event is free and open to the public event. However, we are able to host this and many other events of its kind due to memberships and donations given by people just like you.
- Our Winter Solstice Celebration!
- The Atheist Muslim: with Ali A. Rizvi and Faisal Al Mutar
- Pierre Desrochers – “The Locavore’s Dilemma”
- Dr. Ben Goldacre was in Toronto, Sunday May 15th
- Jerry Coyne was at CFIC T.O. on June 10th, 2015
- Tony Ortega & Paulette Cooper: The Unbreakable Miss Lovely
- Catherine Dunphy at CFIC T.O. Wed. Sep. 16th
- Darwin Day at CFIC Toronto
- Bigfoot lived! at CFIC T.O.
- Richard Carrier at CFIC T.O. Oct. 23rd
- CFIC T.O.’s Saturnalia Party & Auction!!!
- Bob Ripley – “Life Beyond Belief”
- Raheel Raza presented Honor Diaries
- Timothy Caulfield: “Is Gwyneth Paltrow Wrong About Everything?”
- Winter Solstice Fundraising Dinner at CFIC T.O.