CFI Canada Announces New Ad Campaign!
The Centre For Inquiry recently received a very generous donation of $20,000. The donor has asked that the monies be spent on an advertising campaign specifically targeted to the Vancouver area; now we are thinking bigger, and we need your help.
First the fun part. CFI Canada is calling on members to submit ideas for our campaign. We are looking for ideas that capture the essence of CFI and what we stand for: we are looking for artwork, slogans, anything you think would be appropriate for billboards, transit ads and print media. If a submission is chosen, the winning submission will receive a $500 prize and will be asked to sign over the rights to their work to CFI Canada. All submissions will be retained by CFI and will become the property of CFI Canada. Please do not use any previously copyrighted materials or materials that may be the work of others. Originality is the key. We ask that submissions be made in PDF format to: email@example.com and be accompanied by a Submission Release which will be mailed in response to all inquiries.We don’t want this campaign to end in Vancouver, we want to expand the campaign across the country! With your help we can do it. We believe that with $60,000 we can execute a Canada-wide campaign that will bring CFI’s message of secular and humanist values to all Canadians. If every member gave just $50 we would reach this goal. We understand that not every member can contribute this amount, but we are hoping that there are many who can give much more. How cool will it be to see a billboard in your town and to be able to say “I helped pay for that”?We need our voices to be heard!
The deadline for receipt of submissions is May 10th 2013. We will be announcing the campaign at the Imagine No Religion 3 conference May 18th.Do not miss this exciting opportunity to become a major part of the growth of our organization and more importantly, the growth of the work we do to promote secular thinking, humanist values and skeptical inquiry.Now get creative!- CFI Canada Board of Directors
To make a donation:
Go to the CFI Canada Support Page and click the donate button and ask that your contribution be directed to the ad campaign. You can also hit the “SUPPORT” button below and direct your donation there.
- Thanks for supporting CFI Canada
- CFI Membership
- Pro-Vaccination Art
- CFI to file human rights complaint alleging discrimination by Pattison Outdoor in Vancouver
- Public Promotion of Religion In Quebec Schools
- Canada’s Office of Religious Freedom
- Atheist advertisements have been rejected in Vancouver – again
- CFI Canada Student Campus Groups
- Who is CFIC, and what do we do?
- Become a CFI Canada Student Affiliate
- CFI Manitoba
- Will You Make a Commitment to Reason and Science Today?
- Secular, Humanist and Freethought Links
- CFIDiscourse #1: A Christian in Favour of Atheist Billboards
- New CFIC Logo Designs
- CFI condemns attacks on religious groups in Egypt
- Carl Sagan Day 2014 at CFI Canada!
- Canada’s Blasphemous Libel Law
- Raif Badawi
- Crisis in Nepal: What can we do?
- Press Centre
- CFI Canada at the Office of Religious Freedom’s EAC
- Secular Human Rights Campaigns
- CFI Canada Resources for Students
- How To Help
- James Randi in Toronto!
- Spring is late – deadline extended for the Colouring Contest
- Not Over Yet! Humanists Should Speak out on the Right to Die with Dignity
- Supreme Court Decision
- International Human Rights
- Grandmother Fish
- History and Mandate
- STAND UP FOR SCIENCE
- The Cave Painter
- Assisted Dying in Canada: Where Do We Go From Here
- Secular Humanists and Atheists Grieve With the Nation
- Governance Documents
- Iceland Removes Blasphemy Law!
- CFI Condemns Murders at Charlie Hebdo
- CFIDiscourse #2: On Pseudo-skepticism and the Vice of Open-Mindedness
- CFIC’s Ethical Perspectives
- CFI Canada 2014: Moving Forward
- CFI Canada 2014: Moving Forward
- February 26 – Avijit Roy Day Honouring Murdered Atheist Writers in Bangladesh
- Charlie Hebdo and the Question of Blasphemy
- Policy Statements
- CFIC Condemns Superstition-based Violence
- Atheist Bloggers Risking Their Lives
- From the Cradle to the Grave
- CFIC Library needs your help!
- Cupping: Premier pseudoscience for the Games of the XXXI Olympiad
- CFI Canada Condemns All Faith-Based Violence
- Canada Deserves Better Than Pope John Paul II Day
- Winnipeg Bus Shelter Ads Highlight Human Rights Violations
- HUMAN RIGHTS
- CFI’s Equinox Celebrations in Toronto