Canadian Women’s March
“We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back.” – Malala Yousafzai
Canadian women (and allies) have come together in a grassroots effort to support initiatives happening on January 21, 2017 for human rights.
As a secular humanist organization, CFI Canada stands up to defend the rights of women, LGBT persons, people of minority faiths and people of no faith.
- When religion is imposed on women’s bodies, we fight back.
- When religion is used as an excuse to discriminate against LGBT
persons, we fight back.
- When absence of religion or religious differences are used to justify restricting human rights, we fight back.
A Canadian Delegation will be participating in the Women’s March on Washington, DC.
CFIC branches are participating in some of the local marches are also happening across Canada:
- Inherent and Inherited Issues For Women In Mormonism
- Critical Links 2017
- #metoo and you, too
- Critical Links 2019
- International Human Rights Day – 2018
- Me Too (March 2018 Critical Links)
- Without God
- CFIC- Ottawa’s Secular Community Network
- CFIC – Building Community
- Keith’s Conundrums
- List of CFIC Branches
- What is secularism?
- Our Partners and Allies
- Building Community
- 2018 Scammie Awards
- Add your voice!
- # 9 Dog Saliva Used to Treat Aggression
- AGM archives
- Other Ways to Give to Centre For Inquiry Canada
- Why we need CFIC
- CFIC Discourse #4: Respect?
- CFIC Canada Membership
- #8 Raw Water
- Critical Thinking
- Join Us (membership test)
- Monthly Donations
- CFI Magazines
- Scientific Skepticism