Canadian Women’s March
“We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back.” – Malala Yousafzai
Canadian women (and allies) have come together in a grassroots effort to support initiatives happening on January 21, 2017 for human rights.
As a secular humanist organization, CFI Canada stands up to defend the rights of women, LGBT persons, people of minority faiths and people of no faith.
- When religion is imposed on women’s bodies, we fight back.
- When religion is used as an excuse to discriminate against LGBT
persons, we fight back.
- When absence of religion or religious differences are used to justify restricting human rights, we fight back.
A Canadian Delegation will be participating in the Women’s March on Washington, DC.
CFIC branches are participating in some of the local marches are also happening across Canada:
- Inherent and Inherited Issues For Women In Mormonism
- #metoo and you, too
- CFIC Branches
- Me Too (March 2018 Critical Links)
- Without God
- Building Community
- Structure of CFIC
- What is secularism?
- Our Partners and Allies
- CFI Ottawa Secular Community Network
- AGM archives
- Why we need CFIC
- CFIC Discourse #4: Respect?
- CFIC Canada Membership
- Add your voice!
- Other Ways to Give to Centre For Inquiry Canada
- Critical Thinking
- Join Us (membership test)
- Monthly Donations
- CFI Magazines
- Scientific Skepticism