CFIC Goes to Reason Rally 2016
Reason Rally – June 2016 Washington DC
Back in 2012 did you hear about the first Reason Rally only AFTER it happened? Did you watch the youtube clips and wish you’d attended?
On Saturday, June 4th, 2016 tens of thousands will again stand together at the Lincoln Memorial to celebrate shared secular values. Professor Richard Dawkins, Dr. Eugenie Scott, James Randi, Cara Santa Maria and others will be on-stage alongside social justice advocates, politicians, musicians and celebrities.
As members of the CFI Canada community for science and secularism, we have an opportunity to share the experience of this world-renowned event. We can share rides, share rooms and build our community as part of a Canuck Contingent.
If you would like to participate or organize a trip to the 2016 Reason Rally in Washington…please send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t let another year slip by!
- Reason For Change
- CFIC Remembers Our Friends
- CFIC Prince Edward Island
- CFI Canada: Setting Our Agenda
- CFI Halifax
- CFI Regina
- Congratulations to CFI (US) on Leadership Transition
- Kids For Inquiry Canada
- Paris, November 2015
- CFIC’s Darwin Day Headquarters
- Getting Involved!
- Extraordinary Claims Website
- Pseudo-Science: Inquiries into the Incursion of Pseudo-science into Health Services Education
- Looking Back, Looking Forward: A Year-End Perspective For 2015/2016
- University of Toronto Scarborough
- Montreal Pride
- Chilliwack: Rejects Dawkins’ The Magic of Reality
- CFI On Pseudo-Science and Religion in Healthcare
- CFIC Discusses Bangladesh with UNHCR and ORF
- End Blasphemy Laws Now!
- Muti: Traditional Medicine Practice in Africa
- Saskatchewan Wants a Secular Government
- ICABL Charter
- Saskatchewan Burlesque Controversy
- Brad Wall’s Christmas Message: Should Saskatchewan Secularists Complain?
- Member Photos and Stories
- Canada’s New Parliamentary E-Petition System
- Parliamentary E-Petition Opposing Canada’s Blasphemy Law
- C-14 Passed
- Bangladesh: Protection For Secular Human Rights and Atheist Bloggers
- CFIC Implores the Canadian Government To Help Tareq Rahim
- York University
- City of Ottawa’s Hijab Day
- Physician Assisted Dying: Use Science and Secular Values – Not Dogma
- Science Over Naturopathy in Sentencing of David and Collet Stephan
- WiFi Rats
- Brussels March 2016
- Skull Suture Manipulation on Children with Autism and/or ADHD
- 2016 Fundraising Campaign
- Centre For Inquiry Canada Podcast
- CFIC Condemns Ongoing Faith-Based Murders in Bangladesh
- CFI Canada Discourse #3: Telepathy Proved !?
- John Hofsess: Humanist Perspectives
- O! Canada
- Pope Has Nerve Citing Ideology: (His trip to Cuba)
- CFIC Joins Call to Repeal Greek Blasphemy Law
- Gifts in Kind at Centre For Inquiry Canada
- United Way, Employee Giving and Centre For inquiry Canada
- Canada’s 42nd Election: Secularism and Science
- Have You Ever Inquired About Services at a Naturopathic Clinic?
- Joint Statement Condemning Bangladesh Government
- Consumer Education and Advocacy
- A Brief History of Secularism in Canada
- 17 Organizations Issue Joint Statement to PM Trudeau
- Living Without Religion – Overcoming Isolation
- Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- Recollections of the Founding of CFI Canada
- Keeping Religion out of Schools in Alberta
- Ashu Solo vs City of Saskatoon and Randy Donauer